PVC Aadhar card – here you will get to know how to apply for pvc aadhar card and procedure. UIDAI officially shared the details of information and same here it is.
I guess everyone must be aware of PVC Aadhaar Card which has been trending for the past few days. Rumors in the city that government told the public that aadhaar cards must be printed on PVC. Most of the people are confused and there is a huge crowd at the enrollment centers.
Apply For PVC Aadhar Card
- UIDAI released a statement to the public that PVC aadhar card is not mandatory but a simple downloaded copy of any paper is valid.
Why most of the people are still preferring to go for it?
- PVC aadhaar card is a smart type of card which looks like the debit card.
- These cards are unable to break easily or damage with water.
- They are waterproof and long-lasting.
- PVC is a hard material which is used to make smart cards, debit/credit cards etc.
With these rumors, People at the aadhar enrollment centers and other licensed agents are charging from Rs 50 to 200/- for printing of a single PVC card. However, the government is unaware of such issues.
But if you really need one then you can apply at the nearest enrollment offices or agents present at your place.
- The process is simple. Some of the enrollment centers in the city will charge you at a minimum price to print your aadhar card on PVC material.
UIDAI Regulations on PVC Aadhar Card
Most of the cards are printed on the plastic type of material. These plastic cards are also good and hard to tear or get damaged.
Comparing the PVC and the plastic, the PVC is harder than the plastic and long lasts. If you are still interested in the PVC card then you must visit the licensed aadhar card agent or enrollment center.
The Government told in the statement that if a person is interested, then he can visit the nearest authorized common enrollment centers by paying Rs 30/- per one card. Anyone who charges above the prescribed rate will be charged.
- If you find anyone charging more than the prescribed rate then you can file a complaint such that UIDAI will take action and charges will be filed against him/her.
Any online merchants who are collecting the public aadhar information for printing of aadhar card are the criminal offense punishable with imprisonment under Indian Penal Code and also Chapter VI (Targeted Delivery of Financial and Other Subsidies, Benefits and Services) Act, 2016.
The above statement is given by the government for the merchants who are charging more than the prescribed price.
- People should not share their UIDAI details to the unauthorized people as the information will be misused.
The Government ordered the sellers and online giant websites do not collect any UID information.
Most of the people will get their UID’s in plastic material.
There is another option instead of getting PVC aadhaar card i.e Lamination.
Any card can be laminated anywhere near the enrollment centers or the Xerox shops in the local.
The cost of the lamination will not exceed Rs 20-25/- per card. One can laminate his plastic or paper aadhaar card. The lamination material will be able to stand against any damage. I suggest people opt for this method.
If You Really Looking Out For PVC Type Here it is
The process is simple. One can visit the nearest enrollment center or the authorized agent in the local to apply for PVC card.
- Find the nearest enrollment center address from the official UIDAI website.
- Fill an application form such as your name, aadhaar number, and details etc.
- Pay the prescribed fee of Rs 30/- and get the slip and wait for sometime.
- You’ll get your UIDAI card in PVC material on the same day.
The Government has suggested that even a black and white printed paper of your aadhar number is valid and there is no such mandate for the people to get their UIDAI printed on plastic, PVC, laminated materials etc.
If you have to make any corrections on your aadhaar card then you follow the information below. We have explained in a brief way.
Go to the official UIDAI website to make corrections on your aadhaar card. On the main page, you’ll aadhar update option. Under that, there are many options to make corrections such as name, address, mobile number etc.
You cannot make a correction on your own but you can request the team by making the changes to the portal.
Apart from PVC you have many more options to choose. Here we listed some of those so that you can able to make it.
Plastic UIDAI is not actually PVC, but it kinda look alike that. If you want it Just head over to near by any official service center or any other plastic shop in order to to get it printed on your details.
We already shared the details about the how to apply and procedure to get it.
If you don’t want to get to get in plastic/PVC then you can choose to opt for lamination. Lamination is is simple process and water proof.
At the end it’s all up to you which one to choose. For more information you can visit more article here.