Print Aadhar card online – Here you will know how to print aadhar card & download online through UIDAI official website. You can even print your aadhar by visiting near by any enrollment center.
Any individual or citizen of India irrespective age, gender may voluntarily enroll to obtain Aadhar number. It is unique and robust enough to eliminate other fake identities and duplicates.
With its features of uniqueness, Authentication, and e-KYC enables the Indian Government to reach citizens of India directly in the delivery of various benefits, services, and subsidies.
How to Print Aadhar Card Online
The citizen who lost his Aadhar card or who applied for a new Aadhar card can take the print of the Aadhar card through two ways namely Online process and Offline Process.
Printing Aadhar Card online is cost-effective way, as going to the offices and printing can be reduced with the internet services provided by the UIDAI of India.
Click here https://uidai.gov.in/ to visit the Official website of UIDAI as all services and their details are in it. The Enrollment and other services are available online also.
To print an Aadhar Card, the applicant has to download it first. Downloading UIDAI involves two steps which are listed below.
- Via Enrollment ID
- Via Aadhar
Download UIDAI via Enrollment ID:
which is explained below. The download the Aadhar card go through the following steps carefully.
- Go to the UIDAI official website.
- Click on “Download Aadhar” resided on the home page.
- Enter your details on the following page.
- Entering the details is the Stage-I to Download.
- Click on “Get One Time password” below of the section.
- You will get an OTP to the registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in the following section, it is stage-II.
After entering the OTP, click on “Validate & Download” button under the section which will verify the OTP entered and if it is correct then you can able to download the Aadhar Card & Print it.
How To Open The Document & Print It
Once you downloaded the article, now you need to open it. As UIDAI makes it password secure, in order to open you follow the procedure below.
Once the document is opened, you need to print your card.
The enrollment ID is given to you when you apply for an Aadhar card at any Banks or Post offices. It can be used further in checking Aadhar card or Application status.
Download Via Aadhar Number
- Click on the above-mentioned link to visit UIDAI Website.
- Click “Download Aadhar Card” under “Aadhar Enrollment“.
- The following page is to enter details in two stages.
- Select “I have Aadhar” option on above column.
- The details are to be entered in the following columns.
- After filling in the details, click “Get one-time password“.
- The OTP is sent to you to your registered mobile.
- Enter the OTP in the Step-II under the Step-I section.
- Then click on “Validate & Download“.
Then your details and OTP is validated. If the details and OTP are verified.
After Download from the website it can be printed out by pressing “CTRL+P” on the keyboard. If you are not equipped with the printer it can be done in any Internet centers.
In case of lost Aadhar card, the second method is used by the Citizens.
Offline Procedure To Download & Print
If you are already having UIDAI or applied for a new one, then visit any near Banks or Post offices to collect & Print aadhar card.
If you are unaware of the centers then visit the official website of UIDAI or click on the above-mentioned link.
- On the homepage of the website click on “Locate Enrollment & update centers”.
- Link: https://appointments.uidai.gov.in/centersearch.aspx
- Now choose to select Pincode or search by name.
Then Click on “Search” to view the list of the Enrollment centers or Update centers.
After validating and verifying all the details which will already be registered in the UIDAI Database then you will be given the print of the Aahdar card.
For the details about the correction or updation of the Aadhar card details such as modification of resident address,mobile number linked to the Aadhar, Date of Birth etc.
Correct Your UID Details Online
After receiving the UIDAI if you find any mistakes in it or you moved to a new locality so that you have to modify your current details in that data.
Follow the below steps to modify or to correct your details in the Aadhar card.
- Visit the official UIDAI website by using the link mentioned.
- Then on the homepage click on “Aadhar card Update”.
- Click here https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/update to directly view that page.
- Enter your OTP and then verify yourself with your mobile number.
- An OTP is sent to your registered mobile number.
- Then click on the modifications in further sections.
- Enter your new details and click “Update Request”.
You have to attach some self-attested documents to the application form by uploading them into the website. Then submit the modification form to the UIDAI.
The information about How to Print Aadhar Card & Process to download UID online is been explained in the article in the coming sections.
After few working days you can collect the updated Aadhar card in the nearest UIDAI or UIDAI Certified Aadhar office. You can also make it to be delivered to your doorstep by selecting the deliver mode during updation.
If you do have any doubts regarding print aadhar card, make a comment here at the end of the post we do help you out.