E aadhar card download online with the help of the EID and UID number. To download eaadhar card you need to have your UID number along with you so that you can able to download your e aadhar.
E Aadhar is a 12 digit unique number given to every citizen living in India. This is to make a note of demographic and Bio-metric data of all the citizens in the country. The government has made mandatory to all the people to make a rough estimate of the population.
You can also check:
Currently, the government of India told the people to get their E aadhar card numbers and link to bank accounts – link your pancard with aadhar card mobile numbers etc. The usage of the number is heavy nowadays. People may lose or misplace their cards anywhere.
In such conditions, there are many ways to get duplicate e aadhar UIDAI card by downloading from the web. Now with a single step, you can get your number in less time.
Download E Aadhar Card Here
We are going to explain you the ways to download e aadhar Card number. The following information is explained in step by step process. Follow carefully in order to download e aadhar online here.
- Visit the official UIDAI website to download e aadhar from the web.
- On the main page panel, there is Download Aadhar option under Enrollment tab.
Click on it to proceed further. A pop-up page will appear stating that it’ll redirect to a new page. Click Ok to go further.
Now there are two options to download e aadhar card from the website – Enrollment ID or 12 digits Aadhar number.
You have two options to get your eaadhar UID, through UID number as well as EID number. EID number is a 14 digit unique number allocated to each member who just enrolled. It is viewed on top of top of the acknowledgment number.
Through – Enrollment ID (EID)
So at the time of applying for aadhaar number, you’ll get a 14 digit acknowledgment number at the time of enrollment. This number is used for future references. So I suggest everyone note down of this number.
This 14 digit number will be printed on the acknowledgment slip. With this number, you can download a copy of your e-aadhaar from online.
So on the page,
- Select enrollment ID as an option.
- Enter your Name, Pin Code, Image, Mobile Number etc.
- Click on Get One Time Password. An OTP will be generated to your registered mobile number
- Enter the OTP number in the option given box below.
- Click Validate & Download. Now your e-aadhaar card will download in seconds to your device. You can take a printout and use it anywhere.
Validate E Aadhar Digital Signatures
E Aadhar is downloaded in PDF format which can be viewed either in Adobe format or Sumatra PDF viewer etc.
Sometimes you’ll have problems with downloading of your e-aadhaar number. In such cases, you must validate your signature before the final download. Here is the step by step procedure to correct the error.
- First, right-click the Validity Unknown icon. You’ll find a set of options to validate the signature on your e aadhar.
- A pop up will appear on the screen then click on signature properties where under that you should select Show Certificate.
- Now verify the certification path from NIC sub- CA to NIC 2011. Here click the trust option to add the certification to trusted identities.
- Click Ok on the security question asked on the screen and Validate Signature to complete the validation of your UIDAI Card.
Now without any difficulties, you can download aadhar / a copy of your e-aadhaar number from online.
Through – Aadhar Number (UID/UIDAI)
If you remember your aadhaar number or noted down somewhere then this can be helpful to get a copy of e-aadhaar number from the web. Sometimes, carrying UIDAI card is a risk as the usage is more and it’ll get lost or misplaced easily.
For such conditions, you just need to carry a copy or pdf copy to your mobile. There is a link on the official webpage of UIDAI – Also make sure to link your pan card with your aadhar card, the last date to link your pancard is on 31st march 2018. As income tax recently extend the date.
- We are going to explain you the procedure of downloading a duplicate copy of e-aadhar number on a paper or get it by SMS option.
To download and take a print out copy. You should follow the same procedure above like we did for enrollment ID.
Just you need to enter 12 digit UIDAI number instead of 14 digit enrollment number on the screen. The procedure is same to get a downloaded copy.
- Now to get eaadhar number on your mobile phone. Follow the instructions below.
- Visit the official UIDAI website to send the number on your mobile phone.
- There is Aadhar number for your mobile option. Click on it and a pop-up window will appear.
- Enter 14 digit enrollment ID number and mobile number in the option box on the screen. Enter the security code as shown on your screen and click Send One Time Password to get it to your mobile number.
- On the right-hand side enter the OTP and click submit option. Now you’ll get aadhar number on your mobile phone which can be used for various sources.
These are the main ways to download a copy of the e-aadhaar card to your device. It’s a simple 2 to 3 step process where you can get it few clicks.
An e aadhar number can be used for various purposes. A green way to save paper by using the pdf copy on your mobile phone through downloading from official website.
Stay here for more updates and information about the e-aadhar download. If you have any queries, comment below. We will reply and give the best answer to you.