Aadhar exam NSEIT & complete details about the supervisor, operator 2018 online. Here we cover syllabus, model paper, the demo for the exam, apply, admit/hall ticket download online.
The candidates who are interested in the certifying by UIDAI aadhar card exam or Government as an Aadhaar Enrollment Operator should have to get qualified for an exam which is conducted by the UIDAI.
Below we cover the sample question papers in PDF format & syllabus for operator/supervisor posts which are available in English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Bengali in PDF format.
The study materials/syllabus and model papers are attached. Make sure to also check demo exam as well. So, that you will get an idea about it.
How To Apply – Aadhar Exam Registration
The candidates who are interested to become Aadhar Enrollment operator or supervisor has to undergo the following procedure. The application for the post is to be filled through an online application form.
The Aadhar exam online application form is to be filled on the official website of the UIDAI nseit exams. Check here https://uidai.nseitexams.com/ to visit the website of the above-mentioned site.
Before applying for any post like supervisor or operator, the candidates should have the following to apply for it online.
- Valid E-mail Id and Mobile number.
- Scanned copy of passport sized photograph.
- Scanned copy of Signature less than 30 KB.
- Applicant’s counterfoil of fee payment challan.
If the candidate who is applying online for the post( operator/supervisor) have to possess all the above-mentioned particulars as they are required to verify and validate the details of the candidate by UIDAI through NESIT.
The candidate has to first click on the “New User” on the official website as mentioned in the above lines of the article. Then enter the details and click on “Submit” to get registered.
- Further followed by filling in Payment challan details.
- The transaction ID and payment challan number to be filled.
- The payment details should be shared not be shared with other personnel.
Registration number and password details should be archived carefully for further references. The candidates are not needed to send a copy of challan to the testing and certification agency.
Then the candidate had to book the aadhaar examination slot after receiving a message notifying about the payment status of the respective candidate.
The candidate had to book the aadhaar nesit examination slot by logging in to the website with the Registration number and the password. The printout of Admit card/hall ticket is available booking a slot for the exam.
- The admit card/hall ticket should be downloaded from the website after the release of notification.
- The admit card or hall ticket should be carried by the candidate while attending the examination.
Identity card and payment challan should be carried for examination.
Exam Question & Answers – Model Papers, Demo Mock Test
The candidates can go through the previous exam model papers. So, that they will know the module of the exam. Here we attach the question and answers in pdf format in all languages like Bengali, Telugu and Tamil, Hindi.
One sample question:
In general, the exam is composed of 3 Modules i.e.,
- Basic knowledge of UIDAI.
- Aadhar demographic entry.
- Biometric capture for Supervisor certification.
The candidates who applied for the aadhar exam can also prepare for the exam by attending the mock tests which are also provided by the UIDAI through its official website. Follow the below link to visit it.
By clicking on the above link the candidate can directly the page in which the mock details such as No.of Questions and Time for the test are listed in a Row. Click on “Start the test” to start the aadhar exam test.
By attending the demo mock tests, the candidate can get an Idea about how the aadhar exam tests are going to be and what will be the questions generally asked in the exam.
The duration of the original test will be 1 hour and 45 minutes with Text-based multiple choice questions only and a number of questions are going to be 75 in total for operator certification or supervisor certification.
But for operator CELC, there are going to be 50 Questions. Based on the marks scored by the candidate in the test, they will be certified either as Supervisor or Enrollment operator
Payment Process & Model Papers
The candidates who are willing to apply for the aadhar exam test have to go through the payment procedure as the payment challan should be uploaded along with the candidate’s application form.
Follow these steps to complete the payment of the online application form for the NESIT aadhar card exam 2018.
- Download the test fee payment challan from the website.
- In the homepage click on “Download Challan for Test” under the login section.
- Candidates who are applying for Re-Test can also download the Challan there itself.
- Go to the nearest SBI bank and pay the test fee in cash to CBS account no.33029715480 at SBI main branch.
- Collect the counterfoil copy of the payment challan from the bank.
- The payment should be made at least two weeks in advance to the exam date.
- Payment of the Test fee in other modes is not acceptable.
The application once paid is not refundable under any circumstances. The details should be filled with BLOCK LETTERS in the payment challan with clear and legible handwriting.
Candidates should schedule their exam date within the six months of payment of test fee if not, the fee shall be forfeited and they are not allowed to attend the test for that fee.
The applicants can check their schedule in the report which will be updated once the candidate applies for it. Click the link here to https://uidai.nseitexams.com/UIDAI/SechduleReport to view the schedule report.
- Enter candidate name and registration number along with aadhar exam date to view schedule candidate details.
- The scheduled candidates can write a mock test/demo for practice on the website itself.
- Click the link to visit the webpage of nseit exams to start mock test https://uidai.nseitexams.com/UIDAI/Mock_test
The candidates who qualify for the Aadhar Enrollment Operator /supervisor test will be issued a certificate which will be proof for the candidate to run an Aadhar Enrollment office with UIDAI authorization.
The exams which are conducted by the UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) to select candidates for Aadhar Enrollment Exam Operators are named as NESIT Exams.