Aadhar card download online – with the help of the following guide you will get to know the step by step process to let you know uid download aadhar.
Aadhaar card is a 12 digits unique number given to every citizen of India. Nowadays aadhar card is used more for any type of verification.
You can lose or get misplaced by others anywhere as the usage is additional everywhere. Over the years, to get a duplicate adhaar card people use to visit the nearest aadhar center to get a copy.
For this reason it’s better to get uid download the aadhar card online.
Now with a single click, you get your copy as fast as you can.
The following information here will help you know “How to download aadhaar card in online“. In this article, we are going to show the process to uidai download from the official website.
Download Aadhar – Step By Step Process
Go to the official UIDAI website to get a duplicate copy of your aadhar card download.
Under Aadhaar Online services panel, you’ll find UID Download Aadhar option in Aadhaar enrollment tab. Click on it.
A pop will appear which says that it’ll take to a new page/tab. Click OK to proceed further.
On the main tab, you’ll find two steps which need to be filled before submitting. Here there are two options from which you can UIDA download.
- Enrollment ID
- Aadhaar Number
Enrollment ID – Through EID Process
If you lost your UIDAI card and don’t remember your 12 digits aadhar number then you can download your duplicate copy with this option.
All you have to do is to take out your acknowledgment slip given at the time of applying for aadhaar card.
Also known as EID is a 14 digits number given at the time of enrollment of your aadhaar card.
People who have applied recently or those who have the slip can enter use this option – If you have no idea where to find EID number check that article.
Aadhar Number – Through UID Number
- If you lost your UIDAI card but remember your 12 digits unique identification number then you can access this option in order to UID download aadhar card online.
All you have to do is to select an option and enter your personal details such as follows:
- Enrollment ID/Aadhaar number
- Pin code
- Captcha code (as shown on your screen)
- Mobile number.
Now you’ll get OTP to your registered mobile. Enter the OTP and click validate & download option to proceed further.
As soon as your mobile number and the details are verified. Your duplicate copy will be downloaded automatically in PDF form.
You can open your duplicate aadhaar card in any PDF software such as Adobe PDF reader, Sumatra PDF reader etc.
You can take a print out of your copy and use it for future references.
Validity Unknown Error While Downloading Aaadhar (Solved)
If you have a problem in downloading aadhar your copy and if you see validity unknown icon on your e-aadhaar then follow the steps below to overcome the problem
- Right click on Validity Unknown icon. You’ll find a set of options where you need to select Validate Signature.
- As soon as you click, a pop will appear. You need to click on Signature properties. Under that click on Show certificate.
- After that, you need to verify the certification path from NIC sub-CA to NIC 2011.
- Mark the tab and Click on trust option to add the certification to trusted identities.
- Click Ok on the security question asked.
- Click “Validate Signature” to perform the validation.
If you’re still confused then follow the video given on the right-hand side of the main tab in Download Aadhaar option.
Here is the link — Video
How To Get Aadhaar Number On Your Mobile
Carrying aadhar card will be a risk as it may get lost or replaced anywhere. To overcome this situation we can carry 12 digits aadhar number on our mobile.
As the usage of aadhaar is more nowadays. UIDAI has created a link to get the number on our mobile.
The following information here will help you to get the aadhaar number on your mobile phone. Follow the steps below:
- Go to the official UIDAI website to get aadhaar number on your mobile phone.
- Under Aadhar online services panel, you’ll find Get Aadhar number on your mobile option. Click on it.
- A popup window will appear. Click OK to proceed further.
- You’ll be navigated to a new page where you need to enter your 14 digit EID number (enrollment ID) found on the acknowledge slip given by UIDAI at the time of enrollment.
- Enter your registered mobile number along with the security code as shown on your screen.
- Click on Send One time Password to get OTP to your registered mobile.
- Now you need to enter the following OTP in the next column tab to verify your number and get the Aadhaar number on your mobile number.
For the people who didn’t get their aadhaar card yet by postal after applying and those who want to carry the aadhar number on your mobile phone can follow these steps.
If you have any queries regarding the information.
You may contact us.
Stay tuned for more latest information and updates about Aadhaar card.