Online correction of Aadhar card – The following guide will help you. make aadhar card correction Changes in India Online 2018: Complete step-by-step guide
All information we have covered is taken from UIDAI’s official site. If you have any questions, feel free to comment here at the bottom of the post.
The process of aadhar card correction It has been in There are three ways. We do share the completely different types of aadhar card correction methods here like online/offline & By post. It is worth checking out.
Three ways to correct your Aadhar Card
- By Offline
- Send the post
We’d like to walk you through each step so that your understanding of the process is complete. aadhar correction online. You first need to look at the online method. It is simple.
This is how to update your Aadhar card online.
You don’t need worry about the details we share right here.
You can make the following online changes to your Aadhar card.
- Correction of names
- Date of Birth
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
This guide will help you change your name.
As per aadhar self service update portal To make payments, your mobile number must be registered with your aadhar card. aadhar update changes Online.
If the mobile number has not been linked, you can view the offline or send-through post process below.
Name correction After you have logged in, you will see an application form asking you to enter your new address in the The application form provides space.
- Just enter the new name.
- That’s it.
- Next, upload all documents relevant to POI.
- Where POI means proof of identity. Below is a list with POI documents. We recommend you to check it out.
- Once the application form has been submitted, it will be reviewed and approved. To track the status of your application, you will be issued a URN number.
Documents required for POI:
Correction of Date of Birth:
Here is the procedure for correcting the date of birth As per SSUP website, enter your date of birth in this format:
- Don’t forget to keep your eyes open for the new. Date of birth in the application form.
- Simply enter your new date of birth, and then submit the application form.
- You will need to upload the required DOB documents before you can proceed.
- Here is a list of DOB documents you need to submit.
Documents for DOB
Change of Address
Please note: If you wish to change your address on the aadharcard, you can do so here.
Note: Your new aadharcard will be delivered to you Update address. Please ensure that you enter the correct work address.
You don’t have to enter your old address on the application form. Enter the new address.
- Click on Next and upload the documents.
- Send the application.
- You can also download the acknowledgment number in order to track your URN number.
- Here is a list of documents required to change the address of Aadhar Card Online.
If you still have doubts, You can change the address of the application. Leave a comment below.
- Documents required to obtain a POA
Change in Gender, Email Id, and Phone Number
Similar to the previous method, all you have to do is login aadhar self service update portal.
- You will find the details to modify your Mobile number, Gender and Email ID under your profile details.
- It’s a quite Easy Process. I hope you get it.
- This method can be used online. Here’s the offline procedure.
Offline – Aadhar Card Correction Online
At: It is very easy to complete the procedure. All you have to do is visit the nearest aadhar service center.
You will need to fill out the correction application form.
Note: It is not necessary to link your mobile number with an aadharcard online in order to correct an offline aadharcard.
- Process – 1
You will need to search for the information in the first step. aadhar card enrollment service centers. The UIDAI launched a website that allows users search the nearest service centers of their aadhar card online.
Click the link to search for more details: https://appointments.uidai.gov.in/easearch.aspx
Next, click on the search portal – There are three options to search for service centers.
- Through State Name
- Through Village/City
Once you click submit. The search portal will then display the nearest service centers to your location.
- Download the application form.
- Attach the documents required to it.
- Contact the aadhar services center.
You have completed the process. Receive the acknowledgment number.
This is how to correct your aadhar cards details offline.
Send via Post
Another option is to send the mail.
Note: To send the mail. Your aadharcard must be linked to a mobile number. Here is the process.
- Download the application form here.
- Fill out the application form.
- You should also mention any corrections you would like to make.
Take, for example:
- Mention “Name Correction”, if you would like to change your name
- Mention “DOB Correction” to request a change in DOB.
- For the address Change Mention “Address change”
Fill out the application and attach the documents you have seen previously.
Make sure you have an envelop. Add “Aadhar card Correction” to the top of your envelop.
Send the application to the address below:
If you have any questions, please let us know. Don’t hesitate to contact us. We’ll be glad to help.