Aadhar card correction online – The following guide will let you know how to make aadhar card correction changes online in India 2017.
If you do have any doubts then do leave a comment here at the end of the post. We do help you out related to any query asap.
The process of aadhar card correction has been in three ways. We do share the complete different types of aadhar card correction methods here. Do check it out.
Aadhar Card Correction – Three Ways
- Through Online
- Through Offline
- By Sending the post
We would like to go through the each method so that you can understand the process of aadhar correction online. At first you need to check out the online method – easy process.
Here is the step by step process to update your aadhar card through online.
The details that we are shared right over here are shared from the official website so that you don’t need to worry about the information that we shared here.
Through online you can make the following changes to your aadhar card online.
- Name correction
- Date Of Birth
- Email Id
- Mobile Number
If you want to change your name – then here is the guide for you.
As per aadhar self service update portal – Your mobile number must be registered with the aadhar card to make aadhar correction changes through online.
If the mobile number is not linked, then you can check out the offline or send through post process below.
For the process of name correction – After you have been logged in – An application for will be opened asking you to enter the new name on the space provided by application form.
- Just enter the new name – Make sure while entering the new name – don’t write it as Mr or Mrs. Before the name.
- That’s it.
- Now, at the next step upload the necessary documents related to POI.
- Where POI is proof of Identity. Below we share list of POI documents do check it out.
- Once, the application form is submitted. You will receive a URN number to track the status of the application.
Documents Required For POI:
Date Of Birth Correction:
For the date of birth correction, here is the process. As per SSUP website, you need to enter the date of birth in the format as follows.
- Also, don’t enter the old date of birth on the application form.
- Just enter the new date of birth and submit the application form.
- Before that, you need to upload the necessary DOB documents.
- Here we cover the list of DOB documents that you need to submit out of atleast one document here.
Documents For DOB:
Change In Address:
Note – If you would like to change in address of the aadhar card then you can check out here.
Note: Your new aadhar card will be delivered to new update address. Make sure you need to enter the correct working address right over here.
Don’t need to enter the old address in the application form. Just enter the new address.
- Click on next and upload the documents.
- Submit the application.
- Also, download the acknowledgment number to track the URN number.
- Here are the list of Documents required for Change in Address of Aadhar Card Online.
If you do still have any doubts while changing the address of the application. Just do leave a comment here.
- Documents Required For POA:
Change In Gender, Email Id, Phone Number:
Just like the above method – all you just need to login to aadhar self service update portal.
- There by under profile details you will access the details to change the Mobile number, Gender and Email Id.
- It’s quite Easy Process. Hope You understand it.
- The above method is through online. Here is the procedure through offline.
Offline – Aadhar Card Correction Online
At offline : The procedure is quite simple all you need to check out the nearest aadhar card service center.
There by you need to submit the correction application form.
Note: For aadhar card correction through offline it is not mandatory to link your mobile number to aadhar card online.
- Process – 1
At first step process, you need to search the aadhar card enrollment service centers. The UIDAI launched a official website where users can search the nearby service centers of aadhar card online.
Link to search the details: https://appointments.uidai.gov.in/easearch.aspx
Then on search portal – You have three options to search the service centers.
- Through State Name
- Through Pincode
- Through Village/City Name
Once you click on submit. Then search portal will automatically displays the service centers near by your location.
- Download the application form here.
- Attach the necessary documents to it.
- Contact the aadhar service center.
Done the process. Get the acknowledgment number.
This is how you supposed to correct your aadhar card details via offline.
Send Through Post
Another method is to send through post.
Note: In order to send through post. Your aadhar card must be linked with mobile number. Here is the process.
- Download the application form from here.
- Fill the application form.
- On top of the that mention what corrections do want to make?
For Example :
- If you want to change Name – Mention “Name Correction”
- For the change in DOB – Mention “DOB Correction”.
- For the address Change – Mention ” Address Change “.
Now, fill the application form and attach the necessary documents as we shared above.
Buy an envelop. On top of the envelop write as ” Aadhar Card Correction “
Send the application form to the following address:
If you still have any doubts. Then do let us know. We will help you out.